Update coming soon!
Another stats summary before the real deal post:
- watches broken: 1
- watches borrowed: 2
- writing implements lost: 3
- writing implements borrowed: 2
- referee jerseys borrowed: 1
- referee jerseys bought: 1
- lunches bought: 0
- FREE MEALS: 3!!
- crackers and cheeses eaten: TOO MANY
- friends made: a lot!
- New Brown rugby alumni met: 2
- Red Bulls (in)voluntarily chugged: 1
- Times it didn’t rain when it was forcasted to: a bunch yay!
- Times it was miserably raining: >0
- Yellow cards given: 1
- Major injuries over 6 games: 0 (!!)
- Games head reffed: 3
- Games AR’d: 3
- Free apparel acquired: 3 (red jersey thanks Nick!, green jacket thanks Beantown!, longsleeve rugby jersey thanks Hugh from Gloucester, England!)
- Smiles for reffing: SOOO MANY!
- and just because, I trapbar deadlifted 225×8 on Monday! Two 45s on each side scares me.